Breathtaking views, winding paths, green forests and rolling meadows are just a few of the majestic sights you will see on your 14-day trek. Of course, the big attraction is Western Europe's highest mountain, Mont Blanc with its snowfields and hanging glaciers. Once you see these, you'll understand how the mountain got its name.
Mont Blanc highlights
- Trek one of the most spectacular classic hiking paths through the European Alps
- Visit 3 countries in one trip (France, Italy and Switzerland)
- Experience different cultures, food (cheeses) and wines as we trek into remote valleys
- Stay in cozy family run hotels perched on the Mont Blanc massif
- Trek quiet mountain passes, glacial valleys, dine in Europe's highest restaurant and more....
Your Mont Blanc itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Chamonix from Geneva. Check into hotel and free time.
Day 2: Free time in Chamonix and meet your guide for a briefing.
Day 3: Trek from Les Houches to les Contamines 5hrs.
Day 4: Les Contamines to Les Chapieux 7 hrs.
Day 5: Les Chapieux across Col de la Seigne and into Italy to Courmeyeur 8hrs.
Day 6: Rest day in Courmayeur 6hrs.
Day 7: Courmayeur to Val Ferret 6hrs.
Day 8: Val Ferret across the Col de Grand Ferret into Switzerland to La Fouly 6 hrs.
Day 9: La Fouly trek to Champex 4.5hrs.
Day 10: Champex across the Fenetre d'Arpette to Martigny 7hrs.
Day 11: Martigney across Col de Balme back into France to Argentiere. 6 hrs.
Day 12: Argentiere to Chalet de la Flegere then down to Chamonix 7hrs.
Day 13: Free time in Chamonix.
Day 14: Depart Chamonix to Geneva.
- Coach transfers both ways from Geneva to Chamonix
- 4 Nights in Chamonix hotel with 3 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Qualified Mountain Leader
- Luggage transportation throughout
- Any fees and permits
- 9 nights accommodation in cosy hotels (twin share)
- All meals as noted (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Picnic lunches and lunches in mountain Refuges
- Lift tickets at Belle Vue and Plan Paz.